Reiki is an ancient healing art that has come to us from Dr. Mikao Usui. Reiki is a Japanese term. The literal translation for Rei is “the natural spirit”, and Ki is translated to “vital energy or feeling”. Over time the translation has developed into, “universal life force energy”.
How does Reiki work?
We don’t walk around in our daily lives thinking, “My energy is really out of balance!” When we’re out of balance it shows up emotionally and when we ignore the emotional, it shows up physically. The energy of Reiki helps to decompress the physical tension and calms the mind. As this occurs, our bodies can reset into a centered state. The more this state is reinforced, the more we it begins to inform how we are in the world. Reiki reduces stress, supports relaxation, and reinstates balance within the body. It also heightens the ability to connect. Reiki is a non invasive, gentle healing technique.
What are the benefits?
Reiki has many benefits, these are just a few that relate to our current culture:
- calms hyperactivity & anxiety
- releases chronic tension
- opens digestion
- eases repetitive thoughts
- decreases irritability
- improves sleep
- benefits adrenal health
- relieves pain
- balances thyroid conditions
- provides clarity on life decisions
- effective for stress management
- assists with PTSD symptoms
- restores homeostasis within the body
What Makes Reiki Unique?
- Reiki is a complete system of self-healing.
- Reiki blends easily with and enhances all healing methods.
- Reiki is very simple and can be immediately implemented on yourself and others.
- Reiki gently releases old emotional patterns.
- Reiki is an effective tool to overcome the pressures of career, relationships, parenting, and finances.
- Reiki enables you to access your own inner wisdom and creativity, as well as expand your consciousness and spiritual awareness.
Reiki sessions with Samantha include:
- Guided Meditation to relax
- Chakra Balancing
- Aura Cleansing
- Crystal Healing
- Sound healing
- Reiki Healing
- Follow Up email with suggestions
To read more about a Reiki session with Samantha check out this post